Tuesday, January 20, 2015

#whimsybykelly2015 day 20

I have been working on painted pages and organizing my tidbits for my journals I plan to make.
I also worked on the covers for the journals I made for my challenge tiles. I ended up making two for It's A String Thing to cover through the end of 2014.

On the first one I used Helen Williams "string thing" to decorate the cover. That one covers challenges 1-52. The second book covers challenges 53-73 and has a stamped cover.


I have made one for Tackle It Tuesday so far. The first tiles on that challenge covered the alphabet. So my first little journal covers A-Z. I ride the bus frequently and ended up saving my transfer and day pass tickets to use as possible tags (last year I used them to make a mini journal for my inchies). They really came in handy for this journal as I used them to create pockets. I left them uncovered and created different direction pockets on the pages. Some I folded in half, some I cut and some I left whole. I will probably be using more of these as I have a ton of them.

Bus tickets front and back

Journal cover

Sample page 1

Sample page 2


I spent a little while cutting out hearts and will use them later for something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate