Monday, January 5, 2015

The Diva's Back

This weeks Diva's challenge is a UMT (use my tangle) challenge.
The tangle is Hitched by Heidi Sue. I did the tile in my sketchbook as a monotangle. However, I am going to try another tile later this week as there is so much more that can be done with this tangle. I also did my inchie, and if you can believe it the drawing is actually a half inchie in size (hmmm?). Joey challenged us to be Lucky in '15 by using string 015 and the tangle Lucky.
While preparing to do my inchie last night I couldn't find my list I had written down. Note: this is after creating a better work space for the new year. I was moving my calendar around and had an epjphany. Write the words on my calendar. I even went so far as to do this in my pocket calendar also. I plan to put my inchies on the calendar and that will give me a record of the inchies I do this year and a reason to keep my calendar (at least the Monday column anyway).

#199 Tangles: Hitched

EIM 2015 egg

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #42 String 015, Tangles:Lucky
#whimsybykelly2015 submission

Pocket Calendar

Wall calendar sample

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous way to start the year! I especially love the tile for Joey's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work and very artistic way to start the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. love the simplicity of the inchie. I think the lucky tangle is especially fabulous. What a good idea to use your calendar. I've got to find a way to organize that doesn't take up too much room as I want to move this year. Maybe 'too much room' when speaking of inchies is an oxymoron. lol. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, JL. I especially like the tile with the shamrock. Lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to see you back at Every Inchie Monday. Great little inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work and great idea for your inchie

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you alternated the dark and light in the Hitched diamonds (because I did the same thing without peeking at yours first) :-) I also really like the chevron design you used. Your shamrock tile is very cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Your Joey's tile is very beautiful! I love the way you used Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year to you!
    I really love your tile for the Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge!
    It's great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You started this year very busy and with beautiful resukts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year to you!
    Nice works this week! Especially I like your tile with the cloverleaves! It´s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice zentangles and a funny egg.
    I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A "duck egg blue" egg! And I love joey's tangle :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your inchie. Great work. So tiny)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great ideas here...and love your 2015 tile. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Hitched!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/diva-umt-hitched-heidisue-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete

Translate