Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tackle It Tuesday

I managed to complete my Tackle It Tuesday tile.
We were given the letters C-A-R-S for our tangles.

"Diverging Roads" Tangles: Reflections, Spupa, C-Scape, Antique

I want to take this moment to apologize to all my fellow bloggers for not visiting and commenting on the different challenge entries. It has been a very stressful week with many sad memeories and events occurring throughout the week. This week included the anniversary of my husband's death; the birthday of his oldest daughter who is also deceased, and the passing of my better half's mother. I am going to try and look at some of the other posts tomorrow but might not be able to leave comments on all of them.

6 comments:

  1. I like the line work your created here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have had such a week of grief!! I hope peace for you as you move into February!!! Love your tile!!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/tackle-tuesday-tangles-start-c-r-s-entry

    ReplyDelete

Translate