Monday, January 19, 2015

Moebius Awareness

The Diva's Challenge this week is the annual Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day challenge.
Her son, Artoo, has this syndrome and you can find more information and information here: http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2015/01/weekly-challenge-201.html.
I did a very simple tile with Micron 01 purple ink. I normally sign my work with a pink orb, but in honor of the challenge and Artoo I used a purple orb for this tile. I am also posting this on #whimsybykelly2015 today.

Tangles: Artoo (Laura Harms), Tipple, Paradox, Squid

This week's Every Inchie Monday challenge word was elephant. I can't draw an elephant on regular sized paper. Luckily for me I recently received a catalog from Bits and Pieces. The had a picture of a puzzle for endangered animals and the individual squares were perfect for an inchie. I cut it out and pasted it to my inchie.

elephant


42 comments:

  1. good idea for your inchie! Love your tangle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the inchie, indeed! Lovely purple tile; I like the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I could reach out and pick up your moebius----in other words, you achieved great 3 dimensionality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely image for your inchie

    Lovr Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the inchie, great idea in recycling! And the Moebius is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Diva tile! I love that you chose purple for your orb this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tile for the diva-challenge! I like it very much, it looks so kindly (I hope that is the right word in english...)
    Very nice work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tile for the Diva's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your choice of tangles and the shading is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shading on your Challenge tile. Provides a nice contrast to the tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your moebius tile is so elegant! LOVE how you added the color so softly. As usual really wonderful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you did the Moebius yourself and the purple really looks nice. Lucky you to find a tiny elephant to use for your inchie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Actually I traced the logo provided by the DIva.

      Delete
  13. Lovely tile! I like the 3 D effect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Moebius tile! A nice choice of tangles with lovely purple shading. I really like your purple orb. (Nice inchie also).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Mobius Tile. Great design. love what you did with Paradox, and your squid is awesome. I'm glad that you included Artoo in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! Organic and nicely drawn and shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tile. It makes me feel good, everything just fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there!!! Thank you so much for your supporting message on my blog last week! You are ever so thoughtful, and you are right about the amount of stress that God will give us!!! It's nice to be reminded.
    Your work is always so amazing! It always feels like you put so much emotion into everything you create!! I love your Moebius Challenge tile!! Simply beautiful!!
    Thanks again and you have an outstanding week!!
    (((hugs))) Annette :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very lovely tile!! :) And your elephant is cute :) :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/entry-moebius-syndrome-awareness-day-2015

    ReplyDelete

Translate