Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Finish

I pondered over the whole word of the year thing that so many people do and decided to attempt finding a word for me.
I spent two weeks jotting down words and none of them appealed to me as my word for the year. Last night the word "finish" popped into my head and I thought "this is it". I am going to keep my other words as supporting words for the year.


Brainstorming (words on left are uplift, use and one word that shouldn't be on list)

I have posted the beginning of my sign that I am making in my #whimsybykelly2015 day 13 post.

Part of the reason for this word is that I have somethings that I have started and not completed. I want to try and finish those this year. I also want a gentle reminder to complete what I start.

For Joey's challenge this week I used my tangle Decollations to complete a large 1 square tile and am currently working on 4 smaller squares to make it look like a tiled floor. I am also working on some additional subtle variations on that tangle to see what they look like. I may also do some with color added.

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #43-1  Tangle:Decollation

9 comments:

Translate