Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#whimsybykelly2015 day 6

For today's creative endeavor I am posting a WIP for the Pattern Mixer challenge. This month we are to use Arukas and Balloya by Anyz Lathrop CZT.
As all of you who have been tangling for a while are aware, we have had a great deal of practice with Arukas. I had Balloya in one of my pattern books but have not used it yet. So far it presents an interesting mix with Arukas. This is going to be a ZIA and I will probably also do a tile. I like the Pattern Mixer challenge because it gives me an opportunity to devote some time and thought to what I want to do since it is a month long challenge. 

Once I have completed the challenge I will be posting a cropped version of the photo, right now you will get to see it in one of my sketchbooks.




Beginning with today's #whimsybykelly2012 challenge, I will be making that a separate post for those of you who are just following her challenge. If you want to see my other works and challenge responses you can just look at my other posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate