Friday, January 9, 2015

Like minds

I recently watched a YouTube video of Jennibelle's favorite art technique of 2014, you can see it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT3uaGanBr0. I laughed to myself because I was doing that almost two years ago. I realized that sometimes we look to others as having expertise and then realize that we may have some ourselves. She used the art technique to make cards. I made several works of art and some jewelry with mine.

I completed the Square One challenges for the last few weeks by combining three of them together.

Square One 12/19 Crescent Moon; 12/26 Ahh; 01/02 XYP


I did a second tile for the Diva's Challenge and I completed a tile for the That's New to Me challenge.

Diva's Challenge #199 second tile

That's New To Me #1 (T): Tangles Timoteo (Emily Perkins), Tulips (Elena Hadzijaneva), Zinger

14 comments:

  1. Great tile! Thanks so much for being part of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way Xyp has joined crescent moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Christine Frampton i like how you use crescent moon. It's interesting that gives relief and depth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these tiles a lot. Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this post, they are so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are lovely! Especially I like the first one! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three of your challenge Tiles are terrific. I love the way you intersected the two lines of Hitched. Lots of creativity in this post. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this post last week, but I hope late is better than never! I really like all your tiles, but especially the second one for the Diva 199. It has such boldness and energy. For your New To Me tile, I have seen, but not used Tulips (very pretty), but have never seen Timoteo. It looks a bit like ING gone off the reservation. Now I must look it up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had started compiling a list of tangles as part of a project I was doing. I came across Timoteo and wanted to use it. This was the perfect opportunity. Now I want to use it in combo with ING.

      Delete

Translate