Saturday, January 3, 2015

Challenge Crazy

Evidently I am a glutton for punishment challenges.
I will be trying some new ones in addition to continuing the ones I am currently doing. Now that I am caught up on the Diva's Challenges through 2014 I will have more time to concentrate on the new ones also (I hope).

Kelly at Whimsy by Kelly has an interesting challenge for 2015. You can find it here: http://whimsyandzen.blogspot.com/2014/12/2015-creative-challenge.html

Suzy Mosh has a new challenge for 2015. You can find it here: http://suzymoshcreations.blogspot.com/p/thats-new-to-me-weekly-challenge.html

I've included links to the challenges I participate in on the side of my page.

I am posting my It's A String Thing challenge #72 (I will also be posting it on Whimsy by Kelly) and my Joey's Weekly challenges #40 and #41.

It's A String Thing #72 and #whimsybykelly2015 day 2.

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #40 Tangle: Chillon

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge and #whimsybykelly2015 day 1.
Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge # 41 Tangle: Mooka



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate