Saturday, January 10, 2015

Art store adventure

I finished the other hand I had traced over the holidays. Then off I went to the art store with my daughter. We meandered around looking at various things. I got a couple packages of tortillions, some more Micron pens, three Prismacolor Premiere colored pencils (powder blue, lilac and black grape). Strathmore now carries a line of artist tiles in 4x4 and 6x6 of different types. I picked up a package of 20 Bristol ( vellum surface) 300 Series 4x4 tiles. They were out of the black ones. I decided to look for washi tape, tracing paper and elmer's glue someplace else. We checked out and my daughter couldn't find her keys. I asked her did she lock them in the car. They were in the car, in the ignition with the car running; thank goodness the doors were unlocked and the car was still there. We were in the art store at least 20 minutes, I guess no one needed a vehicle right at that moment. We went on to the grocery store and Wal-Greens. I found my elmer's glue and of all things washi tape there, no tracing paper though (that will be an adventure for another day).


Richard pre tangle

Richard Tangle: (O), Rain, ING, Chard, Kandy Ribnz, Elven, Checkered Zag

I have decided to devote my weekend mornings to looking at what others have posted on the challenges I follow. At that time I will also post any comments. I think Sunday will be my Diva peek day as so many people post on that challenge. This, of course, is subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate