Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tangle-less Day

I spent the majority of my morning working on my application, resume and cover letter. I e-mailed the cover letter to my daughter for her opinion and input. I was hoping she would let me know something today so I could upload it and submit my app. Haven't heard from her yet, so I will do that tomorrow. I spent the remainder of my day looking through my blogs I follow list and deleting those that no longer had blogs or where the links were broken ( a few I was able to correct the link to). Needless to say this was the first day in a long time I didn't work on a tangle in some shape, form, or fashion. I started on the It's a string thing tangle last night and got about 3/4 of the way through with what I was doing and decided I didn't like it. I plan on finishing it and doing another one, but I don't know if I'll have them ready to post by the deadline. I will post them on here though. As of right now the Chiefs and the Royals are winning. Bye for now have to go watch the rest of the football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate