Sunday, August 10, 2014

Happy Birthday

I finished my It's a String Thing #51 Challenge. The first photo is the one I submitted. The second photo is the one I didn't finish. I got to the point you see and decided it was too busy. I think I will go ahead and finish it after I think about it some more.
Happy Birthday
Tangles:Roscoe, Meringue, Kiltz, A-Fog






Happy Birthday
Tangles: Roscoe, Kiltz, A-Fog, Meringue, Lotus Pods

I did go ahead and finish the second effort. I completed the white area with additional Lotus Pod, Meringue and some Tipple. I also added some shading. I rather like it now; however, I still think it is a little busy.


I am currently working on one of my previous WIP pictures. I think it is going to be a large ZIA. I am scanning after I do some tangling to show the different stages it is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate