Friday, August 22, 2014

Late Post

I have been working on my project some more today, when I wasn't at work. I have not tangeled, but I have been using my pens and pencils. Right now I am working on compiling lists. I have also been looking at the work of many artists. There are so many talented people out there and I am constantly being amazed, excited and delighted. I would love to meet so many of you to talk one on one and watch you work. It is exciting to see how we can all be presented with the same material and come up with so many different results. At the same time, while working on my project, I am wondering if I have bitten off more than I can chew. Probably, I am always going overboard with things. When I do my jewelry, or decide I am going to crochet to use up my stash, I always find myself going and getting more. It kind of defeats the purpose of reducing my stash. However, in true Cappy fashion, I am going to stick with my project and hopefully stay focused enough to finish it. I hope to do some tangle work tomorrow since I do have some deadlines to meet for my challenges this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate