Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Project

I am currently working on a new organization project for the tangles I come across. I am also working on a Twinchie project that may take me more than 2 or 3 months to complete as I will only be working on it occasionally. I didn't work on any zentangle projects today. I did sit and stare at the hands I am going to work on. That is part of what led to my new projects.

I am also watching some old things on Netflix, and plan to have a Star Trek movie marathon. I was really excited to see they have put Criminal Minds on there also. So, I am off to work on my project and watch Criminal Minds.

"Anything that is not actually impossible can be done, if one really sets one;s mind to do it and is determined that it shall be done."  Sir Nicholas Winton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate