Friday, August 15, 2014

Challenges completed

When I first began doing the few challenges I chose, I thought they wouldn't take long. Duh!!!, they are challenges. This week I did some experimenting and playing with different tangles. I am posting the results of my Tackle it Tuesday challenge, the letter W this week, and my second It's a String Thing attempt, which I really like.

Tackle it Tuesday: W
Tangles: Wirly Bird, Widgets, Wired, Wist
I love Wirly Bird and all of the things you can do with and to it. I also really like Widgets, but don't often get to use it. I have problems with Wist, which is why there is so much of it on this tile. I had originally planned to use only a few outcroppings of Wist and then do some with Wired. After I started, however, I liked the way Wist looked coming out of Wirly Bird and did it all the way around. I then used Wired as a fill for some of Wirly Bird's wings.


Flighty
Tangles: Pokeleaf, Onomato, Hurray, Planateen

In yesterday's post I mentioned that Planateen was a tangle I struggle with, so I decided to give it one more go. I really like the result of putting it inside Pokeleaf. For some reason this image reminds me of an abstract bird in flight, hence the name Flighty.

Thank you for stopping by to look and please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. two very nice tiles. I like the whirling feeling of your 'W' tagles, especially wist. I like hoe planteen looks so different at different angles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Planateen is a tangle I'm going to have to play with some more and Wist.

    ReplyDelete

Translate