Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Adjustments

I spent most of the day working on my resume, and making changes to my blog and my computer settings. I went in search of an old resume and realized I had thrown them out after I retired. I wasn't going to need them, right? So wrong. I have to redo my whole resume, which isn't a bad thing, just time consuming. Then I decided I was going to figure out how to add some widgets/badges to my blog. I finally found an answer to that problem and then got sidetracked on adding things. I also did a preview of my blog to see how I liked the look and decided that I will be making adjustments to it's appearance sometime in the near future. I made adjustments to the tabs that open when I sign in to the internet and some adjustments to the appearance of my page also. I don't know that I really like the look but will try it for a few days.
After all of that adjusting, I started to write my blog. I wrote about five words and the power went off due to a thunderstorm. At that point I had to chuckle because I now had to make another adjustment. I found some candles and lit them after the lights were off for an hour and sat at my dining room table and practiced on some tangles for awhile. Right as I was thinking I wouldn't be able to do that much longer, the lights came back on. I still hear rumbles of thunder, so I am going to attempt to post my two pictures and hope we don't lose power again.
Study in 8's
All 4 versions



Tackle It Tuesday "V"
Tangles:Vigne, Viaduct, Ving, Veezley
I realized as I was doing the Viaduct on the top I had done it wrong but I still like it. I also like the way Ving and Veezley look together. The first time I tried Veezley I had problems with it, but after taking my time and carefully following the instructions I got it.

2 comments:

  1. I like your study in 8's. I need to do something like that for the practice. Nice choice of "V" tiles too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I still need to work on the 8's some more to try and come up with more definition.

      Delete

Translate