Saturday, August 30, 2014

computers...arggh!

I started the day off adding some new tangles to my book. I then went with my friend to her grandson's swimming lesson and to pick her brother up from the hospital. When I got home I decided to upload my photos to flickr and remove them to an SD card. I also ended up putting my photos of my jewelry on flickr. In the process of doing all this I was telling my daughter that y computer was running slow. She suggested I take some of my photos off the computer and then asked me had I defragged it and had I removed the cookies. I did all of that and now 5 hours later I am posting to my blog. I also have had to sign in to all my sites I usually go to since I deleted the cookies. Is the computer moving any faster? Not that I can tell. I'll see how it does tomorrow when I log on. Needless to say, I didn't really get any drawing done today, and haven;t really had an opportunity to look at what other people have posted. I still have to check my e-mail today. Hopefully I can do something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate