Friday, August 8, 2014

Blog List Decluttered

I finished going through my blog list and am now under 200. I am one of those people who goes over board when introduced to something new. This can often lead to both physical and mental clutter. I try to be very aware of when I am being overwhelmed with clutter and over the years I have considerably reduced my stashes. I do still have one or two (or three...) things I need to reduce to manageable size. While going through my blogroll, I copied some tangles down in my book. I will scan those tomorrow and post the pictures. There are quite a few very prolific tangle designers out there. I also got some ideas for ways to improve my blog and saw some AWESOME!!! work. I pretty much unfollowed the arts and crafts, journal and art sites I had been following as I now realize that anything I do in those areas will be limited. I did kep a few as I truly admire and enjoy their work. No picture posts for tonight, just general reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate