Wednesday, August 20, 2014

All Tangled Up

I spent the majprity of my day today working on my project. I got the first part done, which involved making a list. I am now working on part two, which also involves making a list. I have a feeling before it is all done that I may have to teach myself a little something about Excel ( scary). I did manage to scan two tiles I worked on. One was for every Inchie Monday and the other was for Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge. I think I am going to redo the tile for Joey's challenge.

Quick
Tangle: Hurry


Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge
Tangles:Huggins, Cadent, Huggy Bear, Maddie 2 (Lila Popcheff), Planturn (JLJohnson)
The picture below is a tangle collage I am working on with my pattern "Decollation".



I am so happy that I have had over 1000 visitors to my site. Thank you all for viewing and commenting.
Have a blessed evening.

5 comments:

  1. Hurry is a great idea for the inchie challenge. nice colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your art, just not sure how all you ladies do them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see a new name on the Inchie Challenge! Glad you joined in on the fun! I love the depiction you used! Very clever!! Have great weekend! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete

Translate