Saturday, August 9, 2014

New Pics

I scanned some of the tangles I found on other sites and have uploaded them. While reviewing the scans, I realized that my book is a little large for my scanner and I will need to use something different for my "Tangles Journal" ( the very creative title I have come up with for my documentation of tangles). I've also started on a large ZIA, one of the ones from my WIP collection. I am going to try tomorrow to do my It's a string thing entry, I have until Monday morning to submit it.

Tangles:upper left to lower right
Linkum(David Hunter);Spiteria(Wanphai Nongrum), Deelish(Stephanie Shelton), Flooka(Terri Greenburg CZT), Shooz and Oorbelle(Penny B),TOF, Roobs, Amsterdam, Mayflower, Tapis, and C'ds(Ellen Wolters), Star Steps(Gunhild)


By Poppie's Pen Picks
Bellamy, H and I(handi), Sliders, Hexicad, Korrimal, Zulu 2, Zulu 1,Glace, Arums

By Poppie's Pen Picks
Coroline, Griddex, Kurrajong, Syazzle, Zantis, Paris, Mozza, Snuggles, Maddie

By Poppie's Pen Pics
Chop Chop, Tule, Offerings, Angela(Gella), Zoose

By Poppie's Pen Pics
Chim-Chimenee, Maddie 2, Easy 3's, Krinkle, Chechain, Verity, Pines, Cameo, Sahara


Tangles from upper left to lower right
Sum-fun(Cheryl Rotnem CZT), Nymph(Melinda Barlow CZT), Abacus(Lori Byerly), Perlz and Shingle(Maria Copetas CZT), Zenplosion Folds, Crossview, Zen Bud and Mooka Leaves(Daniele O'Brien CZT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate