Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday, Monday

I started my challenges today.

The Inchie challenge word is private. My first thought was a locked diary. I never had one growing up, but I know they are supposed to contain people's private thoughts. I don't know that I really like my challenge attempt after looking at it scanned. I may try and do another one later this week.

Looking at it scanned on this page I may just do the Inchie challenges and not post them. The image is enlarged to X-Large and you still can't see it real well.

The Diva Challenge is to do a 2x2 tile in honor of the roll out of the new Bijou tiles (Bijou is cute). Since they are relatively small I scanned the two I did together. Will probably do more of these. The coil tile was supposed to be Fricle with Tropicanna inside. After I finished it it looked more like a cross between Marasu and Snaylz Traylz. However you look at it is is kind of Bijou-esque.

Bijou (twinchies)
Tangles; Tropicanna, Fricle, Rain, Mooka

The last upload is for Joey's Weekly Tangle. This week it was to tangle a five-pointed star. The true challenge in this for me was making the five-pointed star. I reverted to the way I learned in grade school and actually liked it for a string.



The final result was very pleasing to me. I still have to work around more with how I shade things.

Joey's Weekly Tangle
Tangles: Starbarz, Neuron, Starawn

17 comments:

  1. Lovely twinchies in Bijou format!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you enjoyed working on Bijou tiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Bijou tiles and I love what you did with Tropicana! It's so fun for me to see how folks use it! It made a great spiral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I think I like Tropicana the most of the arch type tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Tangling and love the feeling of them... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work. your inchie is seeable, if you look closely. Have you thought importing it into a photo enhancing program - there are some free ones on the web - and enlarging it? that's what I do. We all take it on faith that it is inchie size! The diary is a great idea.

    Like your twinchie and star too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Challenge pieces are well done. Doing the tangles in a spiral is not easy and yours turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tiles are lovely!! And your Inchie, is as cute as can be!!! Good Jog! :0)Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete

Translate