Sunday, July 20, 2014

Submission

I submitted a pattern to Tanglepatterns,, http://tanglepatterns.com/, today. It is for a tangle that I call Asgard.

Asgard
Tangles:Asgard, Rixty
 I also have another pattern that I am currently calling Planturn that I want to submit at a later date. This is the pattern that in several of my ZIA's is unamed. It is kind of a cross between Cadent and Huggins. The step outs are shown here with a tile done with Cadent, Huggins and Henna Drum.

Planturn
Tangles:Planturn, Cadent, Huggins, Henna Drum

I finally got my last quilling projest done. As I said before these were things I had quilled years ago and actually had in a large envelope. I found them while cleaning out some of my paper stuff, and decided to attach them onto cardstock for a little image to be hung on the wall or displayed on a desk or table. I just used a familiar expression on this one instead of a quote. As with the swan, I am debating on whether or not to add more to it.

The Cat's Meow

I forgot to post this yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate