Sunday, July 27, 2014

Focused

I spent a large part of yesterday working on my "office". I decided to focus all my time and energy on getting some reorganization and cleaning done. I still have a ways to go on the organization but the cleaning is done for now. I finished the project I started the other day, and got some hands ready to do.

Circles
Tangles: Seed Grid I-1 , Brayd, Roscoe, Zinger,  Pokeleaf, Crescent Moon/Rixty
Done on 9X12 Mixed Media Paper with Pigma Micron 01,05 and colored pencils.

I spent most of today working on the hands. They are a mother and daughter. This time I am trying to use tangles that spell out their names, that way it makes them a little more significance to the recipient. I am hoping to finish them tomorrow. I am also doing one with both their hands together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate