Monday, July 7, 2014

Difference

"What a difference a day makes."
The feelings from yesterday have dissolved and I am doing much better today, so far. I am currently working on something new and different. I joined the Zentangle Inspired Art group on YAHOO. I will try to post their badge on my blog later. One of the July swaps is to do blackout poetry. I looked at one of the recommended sites and found this to be intriguing. This is a challenge to me in many ways. First, I don't really like to deface books( this comes from a lifelong love of reading). Second, I'm not really poetic so it is hard to find something in one page of text. Third. I am finding it kind of difficult to tangle over other images, but find it kind of neat. When I finish my project I will post it here and possibly even enter the swap.

Quote:
"Until the lion has a biographer, the hunter is always the hero." African proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate