Monday, July 28, 2014

Hmmm...

I don't really have a lot to blog about today.

I find it interesting that Dollar Tree is buying Family Dollar. In my neck of the woods there are 2 Dollar Tree's within 10 miles of my home and about a gajillion Family Dollar's. As far as a preference of shopping at sub discount stores I choose Family Dollar. Dollar Tree is one of the shabbiest establishments I have been to and I don't really find a whole lot there when I go, which is about once a year. Sooo, they are buying Family Dollar for 8+ billion dollars, Hmmm.... Maybe I need to stop shopping at both places. That would be difficult to do, however, as I don't have a grocery store close by. Hmmm... .

I finished the two individual hands and started on the picture with both hands on it. I have scanned pre and post tangle images. I also did an ATC of Maryhill on a scratchboard with multicolor ink on it.

Mother and Daughter pre-tanngle scan

Mother pre - tangle scan

Evelyn
Tangles:Eez, Versa, Lacey, Yew-Dee, Nipa, Tearce, Linked, Purk, Anel Fish, Kirl-Q, Meer

Daughter Pre - tangle scan

Heaven
Tangles:Hi-C's, Eyehook, Arckles, Verve, Eyelet and Ribbon, 'Nzeppel, Boo-Kee, Onomaton, Barberpole, Henna Drum

Tangle:Maryhill

I used tangles that spelled out their names on the fingers. On the mother's hand I used Eez for both e's in her name and ran it across all the fingers. I decided to try this because people always ask what does it mean, so I figured using tangles for their names would make it more personal. I am hoping to have the two hand image tangled by Wednesday if not tomorrow. We'll see. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate