Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mish-Mash

Just some random things for today;hence...mish-mash.

I finished reading "Sycamore Row" yesterday. I enjoyed the book a lot. I have started reading "The Lincoln Myth" by Steve Berry. I like his novels because they always send me on an internet search for the factual information he uses in his books. 

I finished watching Copper on Netflix and had to do some research on the history of Five Points in New York. I didn't realize this was part of the basis for the movie "Gangs of New York." I'll have to watch the movie and see what I think.

I found this very interesting link on Life Imitates Doodles  earlier today and decided to post it here. They are 15 prompts to help you journal. Most of my responses would be one line or one word. I wrote them down to add to my lettering journal as prompts to letter with. I have included links to the websites below. 

1) I’m currently reading…

2) Something I wish I was better at is…

3) If money wasn’t an issue, I would…

4) I’m currently waiting for…

5) Five years from now I will…

6) Something that makes me really angry is…

7) One thing the world really needs right now is…

8) My perfect day would be…

9) The qualities that make me a good friend are…

10) If I could be anywhere right now, it would be…

11) I’m thankful for…

12) My biggest mistake was…

13) The most thoughtful gift I’ve ever received was…

14) I woke up today and felt…

15) One thing I’ve never told anybody is…

I managed to finish a ZIA today, but I haven't scanned it yet. Scanning for me involves a little work. I have to clear my scanner off and plug it in. It kind of acts as a second desk for me right now and sometimes I just don't feel like rearranging everything to scan one item. I will post my ZIA tomorrow. 
Links:

http://lifeimitatesdoodles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate