Thursday, July 31, 2014

Finished

The last day of July; this month is finished. I finished the mother/daughter hand and I did an ATC of Roscoe on scratchboard. Looking back over this month I was amazed to see that I almost blogged everyday (a huge accomplishment for me). I am striving to blog everyday next month. 

Mother and Daughter
Tangles:Knightsbridge, Strircles, Crescent Moon, Logjam, Tipple, Roscoe, Pax, AA's, Arc Flower, Zinger, Tropicana

Tangle: Roscoe


Diva's Challenge
Tangles: Jalousie, Jessicup

I finished a tile for the Diva's Challenge this week. I used Jalousie because we had Jalousie windows in our house when I was a child; and Jessicup because my daughter's name is Jessica.
Please visit  http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/ to see all the wonderful art that others are doing.




12 comments:

  1. Such nice work! I love the colored one that, I'm thinking, must be a scratch tile, and the hand is sweet. I love the boldness of the final tile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the colored one is a scratch tile that has like a rainbow ink beneath it.

      Delete
  2. Jean's already said it - the coloured one is fab and the boldness of the last one is brill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roscoe is such a beautiful pattern and yours is gorgeous. Also love how you have used jalousie - very effective tile. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are beautiful in their own different way. Welcome her, I hope to see you here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are lovely! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JL I lov show your Roscoe looks on the scratch paper! I think that is going to be a favorite new tangle by many!!! And your other pieces are lovely also!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I like the simplicity of Roscoe and the Art-deco feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome. All look great. I like your larger scale Jalousie.

    ReplyDelete

Translate