Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Two challenges finished

Two done and two to go.

I finished the It's a String Thing Challenge and here is my entry for that one:

It's a String Thing #56
String 57 by Bambi Lint
Tangles:Tagh, Telis, Ticking, Trivet, Twile

I was pleased with the way Twile and Ticking worked together. I decided to use the non - grid Telis. I contemplated putting Trivet inside Twile but decided to let it stand alone. This is my first time using Tagh in a long time. I'm going to have to work more on my shading. It looks really heavy to me, but doesn't really show up in some spots on the scan.

My second challenge completed is Tackle It Tuesday - Z.

Tackle It Tuesday Z
Tangles: Zonked, Zinger, Zuko (Judy Murphy)

I like the way these look together. I though about coloring Zuko and may still do that. It shows up better on the scan than I thought it would. I will also probably go back and do some shading. If I make these changes I will post them later.

I have made it through the letter M on my project, so I am halfway through as far as letters are concerned. I still have a lot of tangles to look at and try. I found the Zuko tangle while doing Judy Murphy's tangles and really liked it. I want to play around with it some more.

I hope to have the Diva's challenge and Joey's challenge done tomorrow.