Friday, September 19, 2014

Back to Googly

I am back to using Google again, Mozilla had me very frustrated today. I switched back to Google for the time being. I like both search engines for different reasons. Google automatically translates blogs for me, or at least asks. Mozilla lets me put comments on some blogs that Google won't. Since I am currectly trolling around, I can do that better with Google. I can't watch Netflix on either right now.
Oh well, on with life. I have managed to finish all y challenges except Twinchie Tuesday and Tackle It Tuesday.

My Inchie entry(this week it was schedule):

Schedule


My It's A String Thing entry ( use string #58 and tangles Girlande, Gingham, Girdy, Gothic):
Tangles:Girlande, Gingham,Gothic



My Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge entry(acorn string and tangle Oke):

Mighty Oaks

I am off to troll some more and eat some very unhealthy Ramen noodles :).

13 comments:

  1. love the inchie. ALOT LOL I am always blown away by the tangles that everyone is able to do. You have so much patience. I love google search engine but dont like chrome that much. Need to try it more though. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I will be using both for awhile. Mozilla to go to sites that Google thins aren't protected and Google when I need a translation. I use Google Chrome by the way, finally adjusted to it.

      Delete
  2. some very nice work. love how your inchie is all about food. Your string thing is awesome - I'm finding it quite a difficult task this week. I like your acorn and oke- especially this saying on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL :) to the inchie. Beautiful artwork, especially the one for Joey's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Inchie!! Too funny, when my kids were toddlers that was their eating schedule. And they still want to eat like that! I love your Mighty Oaks, beautiful! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That was pretty much my schedule when I was working. Now I just graze all day.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog! :)
    I really love your Design with the OKE pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work again this week. However, I LOVE your schedule. I want it to be mine HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That used to be y schedule, now it's kind of whenever.

      Delete

Translate