Friday, September 5, 2014

No pictures today

I pretty much trolled around on flickr today admiring the work of others. Also, I went to the library the other day and now have some new books to read. I got the two books that finish a trilogy by Deborah Harkness. Shadow of Night and The Book of Life.
I also got Zero at the Bone by John Heidenry (deals with the kidnapping and murder of Bobby Greenlease, local history), Something Borrowed, Something Dead by M. C. Beaton, The Doodle Revolution by Sunni Brown (not what I thought it would be), The Invisible Ones by Stef Penney and The Defenders of Shannara: The High Druid's Blade by Terry Brooks ( I was real excited when I saw this one. It appears that I will be spending a lot of time in the bathroom (tee hee). I also got a book on tramp art and a picture book on India, very beautiful pictures.

I also had to work today and tomorrow is an 11 hour day for me. I don't know that I am going to get a lot of tangling done. I also kind of promised my friends great nephew (age 8 ) that he could come over on Sunday. This young man has a lot of artistic talent and doesn't really have anyone creatively minded around him. His three year old brother will probably want to tag along. When they come over I am usually just "plum tuckered out" when they leave.

Hopefully somewhere in between all this I will get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate