Sunday, September 14, 2014

Projects

I have been working on my lists project for the last couple of days. I am currently putting the info in a word document to be printed out for my reference book and left on the computer for later additions. There are still a lot of tangles for me to find and draw, but it is taking shape. I have also been working on one of my abstract faces pictures that I do.
I am including tangles on this one and it is beginning to have an interesting look. Currently I am adding "hair" to it using ING and a border Cadent. This is being done on 9x12 (22.9cm x 30.5cm) Canson mix media paper with Micron 01 pen. This is what I have so far.

Tangles: ING, Cadent

I don't know what else I am going to do but will probably add color later. I also am still playing with X-Did and Ing. I don't quite have X-did where I want it.

I will be going over to my daughters later to print out one of my lists that is semi-completed so I can tweak it. I have this thing about needing to have paper in hand so I can spread all of them out and work rather that toggling back and forth between computer pages. Sorry trees, I try not to have too much paper :(. I may update my blog later depending on what I get accomplished today. I also plan to try and go back to some of my older posts and add labels to them.

P.S. I have over 2500 page views and 1 follower. I am tickled, kind of like a kid with the box and wrapping paper at Xmas. It doesn;t take a lot to make me :). Oh, in a mment of temp insanity I set up a twitter account. I have no idea what to do with it, but I am sure I will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate