Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pulling out my hair

I have done something once again to my computer and lost my Silverlight plug-in. Even worse I can't install the plug-in because i already have it and I can't remove the old one from my computer. This all leads to me not being able to watch anything on Netflix. I am so frustrated, I'm pulling out my hair,arrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!!.
I have not started on any of the challenges this week, but have looked at some of the ones that have been posted. I joined twitter the other day and have no idea of what I am doing over there. I am making progress on my project. I am currently working on two lists at the same time since they contain a lot of the same information. I am going to try and do some tangles this afternoon and will post them when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate