Thursday, September 11, 2014

Square One

I completed the first six Square One:Purely Zentangle tangles today. I am posting the pictures in the order presented on the facebook sight.



Tangle: Cadent

Tangles: Twing, Crescent Moon

Tangles: Verdigogh, Knightsbridge

Tangles: Bronx Cheer, Bunzo, Pokeleaf

Tangle: Auraknot

Tangles: Quib, Rixty
 I had a great deal of fun doing these. I spent the rest of my day looking at the entries for The Diva's Challenge. I also started following some more blogs. There will not be a Tackle It Tuesday challenge this week. I am going to post the rest of my challenge entries and watch the baseball game while listening to the football game ( kind of quirky, I know).

3 comments:

  1. Your Verdigogh tile is beautiful! The others as well, but I prefer the one with Verdigogh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your variations of the different patterns, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Translate