Monday, September 22, 2014

Happiness is...

Remember when that was all the rage?

This day, for me, happiness is a trip to Wal-Mart. this used to be one of my favorite stores. I don't like it as much as I used to, it hasn't been the same since Sam Walton died. To me it is just another representation of how those that come after us don't have our same vision or values. Any how, that's beside the point. I found a few thing at Wal-Mart today that made me happy. I got spray starch for less than $1.00. I also found some small storage boxes for my inchies and twinchies marked down to 10 cents, i probably should have bought them all, but I just got 2. I went over to the arts and crafts area and got two more 5.5 x 8.5 mix media art books for my practice and regular tangles, I also use these to make my inchie, twinchie and Zentangle(R) tiles. I purchased a J to tangle on or do some other crafty thing to. And last, but not least I found this little guy resting in a box.






I consider him to be Bijou's American cousin. I am still debating on a name for him. He is made of wood and I can't wait to tangle him.

I didn't tangle today, but I had it on my mind. I have a big smile on my face right now and will probably tangle some before I go to bed.

Happiness is ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate