Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Look

I changed my blog some more yesterday and I'm trying to see if I like it better. I also made some behind the scene changes. I am trying to see if I can use the labels thing to make a list on my blog of stuff. I like that on other people's sites. Does anyone know where I can get a bookshelf for my blog (like Shelfari?) ? I did figure out how to get the badges on my site and even managed to get that clock thingy I like so much ( saw this on StudioML's blog).

I started a new challenge this week, Twinchie Tuesday. This week's word was Safari. I wanted to do an animal, unfortunately, I can't draw one. So I opted for the tangle pattern Zedbra. This tangle was created by two Canadian CZT's and they stated that in Canada they do not pronounce Z zee but zed. So I made a herd of Zedbras (okay it' s only two) for my Safari twinchie.

Zedbra on Safari


I still have to complete my Diva, It's a String Thing and Tackle it Tuesday challenges, not to mention the continuing work on my project ( I am up to the L's). So I am off to my appointed tasks.

Almost forgot about my Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge. I drew my basic design or it yesterday, but have not begun to tackle (tangle) it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate