Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Long Week

It has been a long week already and it is only Tuesday. I feel like it should be Thursday. I did not post Sunday or yesterday. Yesterday I was just ready to go to bed. Sunday I had a pleasant surprise. My daughter and her husband came over and fixed dinner. Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy ( made from scratch), seasoned green beans, corn on the cob, rolls and a salad. I am still eating leftovers. We ended up watching a movie and just talking. They stayed until 11 PM, by then I didn't even go back to my computer, went straight to bed.


I did manage to look at some of the entries for this week's Diva challenge. We are to use the new official tangle ING. I will be working on mine later. Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge is to use the tangle Leaflet in honor of Autumn. The Every Inchie Monday Challenge this week is red. Twinchie Tuesday is Books. I have completed the inchie challenge and Joey's challenge. I was very upset with myself because I didn't send my It's A String Thing challenge entry for last week to Adele. I did look at what others did, and once again was impressed by the artistry and creativity that everyone has. You can look at what others are doing by clicking on the badges on the side of my blog page.

Red Badge of Courage

For my inchie entry I decided to make a red badge of courage.

Falling Leaves     


 For my Joey's Challenge I used Oke as my string and placed Leaflet inside it. I colored part of it and left the other part black and white. I used Unison colored pencils in red, orange, yellow and brown.






10 comments:

  1. Clever inchie idea. Really lovely Oke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Oke is one of my favorite tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red badge of courage - great idea for an inchie. Your leaflet is great. Good idea to use Oke as a string and the colour is subtle and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice leaflet in the Oke leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Leaflet tile is lovely. Leaflet fits inside Oke very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchie and very nice Oke leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Translate