Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Temporary loss of net

I will be without the internet for a few days. Hope to have it back on Monday.
I will try to get over to my daughters between now and then to keep updated on what is going on. I am going to go ahead and post my Joey, Tackle It Tuesday and String Thing challenges today.

It's A String Thing #63:String 066, Tangles Quib, Quandry, Quare

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge: Tackle a witch's hat:Tangle BTL Joos by Sandy Steen Bartholomew

Tackle It Tuesday T-U-E: Tangles Tearce, Undine, Eez
 I really like my Tackle It Tuesday tile. I am doing another one for Joey's challenge and adding some finishing touches to my It's A String Thing tile. I don't know if I will be able to post these before the weekend. If not, I will be posting them on my blog next week.

8 comments:

  1. btl joos is such an appropriate tangle for a Halloween witch's hat! nice tiles overall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your tiles...especially the "Tackle It Tuesday"! And, I like knowing the story behind the pink pearl, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tiles are great, looking forward to seeing some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tiles, especially the Tackle it Tuesday one! Hope you get your internet back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it is back need to reboot when I get home.

      Delete

Translate