Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hello

I got my internet back and can blog once more on a regular basis.
My daughter found full time employment and started last week so I didn't really get to go over and use her internet like I thought I would. My Royal's lost the World Series, but they hung tough to the very last pitch:
                                    GO BLUE!!!!!!!
I had copied down all the It's A String Thing and Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenges so I have been busy tangling. My next challenge to catch up on will be Tackle It Tuesday. Since it was the alphabet, I didn't need to write them down. I will be posting my tiles over the next few days, possibly this weekend. I don't want to post them all at one time. I worked an 11 hour day today and will be working 11 hours tomorrow and Friday and 7 hours Thursday. I need to finish a few tiles and get them scanned and also work on my regular weekly challenges for this week.

I did look at all the lovely and thoughtful comments everyone left on my last postings for the challenges. Thank you all for looking and commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate