Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Alphabet Soup

I have caught up on my Tackle It Tuesday alphabet.
I just need to do the challenge for 10/28 and this week's challenge and I will be all caught up. I did one for this week but I am not ready to post it yet.
I am also posting the Diva's Challenge # 191: Betweed monotangle.

Diva's Challenge #191; Tangle: Betweed

Tackle It Tuesday "N"; Tangles: Navajo, Nvelope

Tackle It Tuesday "O"; Tangle: Oople (Annette Carlo)

Tackle It Tuesday "P"; Tangle: Propel ( Elena Hadzijaneva)

Tackle It Tuesday "Q"; Tangles: Quib, Quare

Tackle It Tuesday "R"; Tangles: Ragz, Rain

Tackle It Tuesday "S"; Tangles: Seminole Patchwork, Schway, Skwirl

Tackle It Tuesday "T"; Tangles: Tri-Po, Tra-la-la

Tackle It Tuesday "U"; Tangle: Up and Away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate