Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tangling fun

I finished my Tackle It Tuesday challanges. I had fun doing my pumpkin.
I also did my It's A String Thing challenge and revisted my first attempt at the Diva's challenge for this week. In addition, I decided to get caught up on the facebook Square One challenges, but have not scanned all of them yet ( I have to have something to do tomorrow :)).


This was my first attempt at this week's Diva Challenge. I really didn't like it and I made a oops. I decided to do another tile and submitted it earlier this week. I decided to go back and make some changes to this tile so I could call it complete. This is what I came up with:
Undaunted
 I am much happier with this tile now, and even gave it a name.
It's A String Thing #66 (1); Tangles: Eez, Echo, Eke

It's A String Thing # 66 (2); Tangles: Eez, Eke, Eyelet and Lace

Tackle It Tuesday tangle something for Halloween; Tangles: Knightsbridge, Pokeleaf, Rain, Paradox, Polka (JLJohnson),Meer, Tortuca (without the grid)

Tackle It Tuesday V-E-T (1); Tangles: Vano, Tipz, Eke

Tackle It Tuesday V-E-T (2); Tangles: Verve, Echoism, Tipz

13 comments:

  1. Wow, a lot of great zia's and zentangles here. The last one is my absolute favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The extra shading and weighted lines made your tile sing. I'm glad you hung in there with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear JL, you continue to be very busy! I particularly like your first VET response; the loops look like candy ribbons. Sometimes you have to revisit work (you know I have some!) and your Diva response is more successful on the go-around. It even has a name! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have to stay busy so I am always doing something.

      Delete
  4. Every time I look at your blog I see something new! You are very inspiring! Love the paradox for the pumpkins eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great art work - like your undaunted tile - the shading really makes it

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection of tiles. It's fun watching people develop a style and experiment with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Translate