Saturday, November 8, 2014

Last Strings

First of all, I have had over 5000 views. Thank you all for looking at my blog and my work, it is truly appreciated.
I have caught up on all my It's A String Thing challenges and am posting them tonight. I am now working on the Tackle It Tuesday alphabet challenge, I'm on B for right now. I will be posting the tiles next week as I get them completed.

#46 String 040; Tangles: LaBel, Looby Loo, Lezy

#47 String July 4th String by Adele Bruno; Tangles: Joy, Unyin, Lightning Bolt

#49 String 10th Anniversary String by Adele Bruno; Tangles: Meer, Crescent Moon, Arckles

#50 String 049; Tangles: Click Clack, Crescent Moon, Ciceron

#51 String 051; Tangles: Fancy Nancy, Falz, Fandango

#64 String 095;Tangles: Charlie, Owlz, Roxi, N'Zeppel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate