Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Streak over

Kansas City lost game one of the World Series 7-1. However, there are still at least three more games to play.

                                                    GO BLUE!!!!!!!!

I am posting my inchie and my twinchie for this week. I have been looking at the responses to the Diva's challenge for this week and deciding what to do for my other challenges this week.

Inchie Umbra

I used a dark blue background so I could do a white shadow around the planet. I don't know that this turned out quite as I had envisioned, but this is what I'm going with.

Twinchie Tuesday Leaves

I basically used the tangle Oake by Helen Williams.











6 comments:

  1. Great idea for both of these challenges

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both ideas, great interpretations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are fine interpretations. The umbra was a particular toughie, wasn't it? Good luck to your team! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie, it was a difficult one.

    ReplyDelete

Translate