Sunday, October 5, 2014

Woot! Woot!

The Royals won the division series defeating the Angels 8-3. This is really great because the Angels had the best record in all of baseball.

                                              GO BLUE!!!!!!


I played catchup today on my Inchies and Twinchies.

Inchie catchup through 09/22:





Twinchie catchup through 09/30:







You can see the lists for the challenges here http://everyinchiemonday2012.blogspot.com/  and here http://twinchieschallenge.blogspot.com/.

I included the twinchie due this past Tuesday in with the catch-ups, it was purple.
Not only did I get caught up, I did the Inchies and Twinchies for the rest of the year.

I also completed two more of the hearts I was working on and worked on a monotangle Zia (not finished yet).



I had finished two other hearts and scanned them but I don't think I posted them. One was an experiment in op-art the other was for my daughter (she loves purple).

Love Connection

Jessica's Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate