Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sidetracked

I have been working on my It's A String Thing challenges today. I am currently up to #6. I will scan what I have done so far tomorrow. I got sidetracked yesterday with a genealogy endeavor. I helped my daughter and her husband start his tree and ended up working on it all day. I was able to establish the information on his grandmother's family on his father's side back six generations. I was so absorbed in what I was doing that it was well after midnight before I stopped. I started to work on it some more today, but decided not to. My daughter called around noon and I ended up spending about an hour and a half working on it again. Jessica and Ronnie ended up coming over for dinner and just left. I didn't get an opportunity to meet my cousins, but I had a good time with family anyway. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track with what I was doing.
I'm still having computer issues which seem to just grow on a daily basis. The little bell on Google tells me I have 4 messages but won't open to let me see them (pooh).
If anyone is interested in assistance with their family tree let me know. There will be a fee involved, simply because of he time it takes, but we can discuss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate