Thursday, October 2, 2014

Diva's Challenge Accepted

Here are my responses to date to the Diva's Weekly Challenge #187.

The first one I didn't scan the string first.

Tangles: Drupe, Uncorcked (Adele Bruno), Polka (JL Johnson)

My string for the second one:


Tangles: Bubbles, Paradox, Henna Drum, Fescu, Dex

My third string:




I used two pencils and closed my eyes for this one. I think I am going to use this to tangle my response to Tackle It Tuesday. I know which tangles I want to use but haven't started it yet. This string may be perfect for what I want to use.

I haven't gotten a lot accomplished drawing wise in the last couple of days. I have been "re-nesting". I needed to clear up some clutter and rearrange some things in my workspace. I am pleased with it for right now

12 comments:

  1. Good luck on your re-nesting! Your tiles are so pretty. The second is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I actually have accomplished 98% of my renesting. It looks so much better.

      Delete
  2. You did some lovely work; I like the black dots in the first one and also tge second that has an 'Esher' feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tile! I like the fine contrast between dark and light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the contrast and depth in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your first tile - nice use of white space - it is organic in feel and nice and airy. the second one is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tiles, both of them! Nice work on the tangles. Love how the contrasts are rendered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are great tiles! Drupe is one of my favorites. I like the dots added to it and the little pink circle on top. The second one I can keep looking at it. It has architecture in it and because of the depth it shows different views when I look at it. Really nice done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so very lovely!! Thank you for your comment appreciating what I said about words!! I got behind but I am here now :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2014/10/diva-closed-eyes-string-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete

Translate