Sunday, October 19, 2014

Uncorked

This week's It's A String Thing Challenge was to use Adele Bruno's String #62 and her new tangle Uncorked. It's the 62nd challenge in the series.
She had a birthday this week (not her 62nd though). I did two tiles for this challenge, and I am posting them both here. I submitted the second one for the challenge. I am also posting two of my catch up tiles for challenges 16 and 17. Enjoy and feel free to comment.

It's A String Thing #62: Tangles Uncorked, Tipple

"Dragon Awakening" (It's A String Thing #62: Tangles Uncorked, Dragonair)


I think this is my favorite tile this week.
"Moving In Together" (It's A String Thing #17:String 020,Tangles Moving Day, Mooka)

I don't know if it's just me or the way I draw Mooka, but it reminds me of a heart.
It's A String Thing #16: String 018, Tangle Heartstrings

1 comment:

  1. Wauw, your second one is my favorite and looks very,very intricate.

    ReplyDelete

Translate