Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hot!!!

The first game of the American League Championship game is finally over after 11 innings. Royals 8-Baltimore 6. They are really making my head hurt and my heart pound.



                                            GO BLUE!!!!

I spent today tracing the strings on TanglePatterns. I have set a challenge for myself. I plan to do all the missed It's A String Thing and Tackle It Tuesday challenges before the end of the year. I may also try and do Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenges also.

My cousin called and said they were not going to be able to make it. They are in Branson and there are flash flood warnings and rain forecast through Thursday (the day they are leaving). They don't mind the rain part but are leery of the flash flood warnings. I told them I will try to make the family reunion next summer; it's in Connecticut.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate