Thursday, December 11, 2014

String Thing 70

The String Thing challenge this week uses the tangles Verdigogh and Pauline's Pigtails (Adele Bruno), and String 073.
I liked the string, the tangles not so much. I don't think I did Pauline's Pigtails quite right. Verdigogh is another one of those tangles I tend to avoid using. Here is my attempt at the challenge:





I have pretty much finished the 2011 Diva's Challenge tiles. The only one I haven't done is challenge 19 . I have prepared my pages for the 2012 Diva's Challenge tiles. I have also determined that I probably won't get to the 2013 challenges until next year.
 Here are challenges 22, 42, 45-52:

22 My daughter drew the string, a G; Tangles: Fescu, Angelfishm W2, Cadent, Tipple

42 Tangles: Partay, Barberpole, 2-N-5

45

46 Tangles: Pokeleaf, Printemps, Rain, Cat-Kin, Chard(done incorrectly)Trimonds, BTL Joos
47 Tangles: Msst, Tuftid, Ennies, Slalom

48 Tangle: Knightsbridge

49 Tangles: Sooflowers, Tipple, Fricle, Dust Bunny, Echoism, Pinwheels

50 Tangles: Bales, Crescent Moon, Demi, Cubine

51 Tangles: Fife, Arc Flower, Trentwith

52 Tangles:Cat-Kin, Cadent, Bubbles, Purk, Dragonair, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate