Friday, December 5, 2014

Diva Challenge catchup update

 Well I am still working on catching up with the Diva's challenges.
I am hoping to be caught up my the end of the year but don't know if that will happen. I have almost finished the 2011 challenges. I also received the hand tracings I requested from my cousin and will be working on those this weekend. I did finish my Square One from last week and even did the tile for the German challenge, Pattern Mixer.

Square One - ING:

Tangles: ING, Henna Drum

Pattern Mixer Challenge: Mooka/Rixty:

Diva Challenges 29-41,43,44

29 Tangles:Eye-Wa, Huggins, Worms, Zanella; 30 Tangles: Cubine, Up and Across, SeZ
In Challenge 30 we were to use our intials as the string. Since my first and last name begin with the same initial, I did a two pencil string.
31 Tangles: Mooka, Msst, Pokeleaf, Pokeroot, Fescu; 32 Tangles: Pais, Zedbra, Keenees, Baton, Tipple

33 Tangles: Pendrils, Daggerly, Striping, Meer;34 Tangles: Bales, Corner Box, Knightsbridge

35 Tangles: Onomato, Rose, Squid; 36 Tangles: Assunta, Tipple

37 Tangles: Knightsbridge, Demi, Warangaie;38 Tangles: Paradox

39 Tangles: DL Nebula, Mooka, Fricle;40 Tangles: BB, Hibred, 'Nzeppel, Onomato, Loave It

41 Tangles. Jonqal/Opus

43 Tangles: Squid, Tipple, Cadent, Bales, 2-N-5, Antidots, Dekore, Meer, Yincue, Zenplosion Folds, Raindotty, Sanibelle;44 Tangles: Pokeleaf, Shattuck, Voxter, Trimonds, Beeline

6 comments:

  1. Wauw what much work you did. All are beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, I can't believe how many very beautiful and intricate tangles you have shown us today. Really wonderful. I hope to get back to the Diva challenges after the Christmas rush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pieces! You are very busy! Especially I like No. 33!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. After looking at 33 I realized I called Drupe Daggerly.

      Delete

Translate