Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New challenge

As if I don't have enough to do, I ran across a new tangle challenge to try.
You can find it here : http://zentangle.de/.

I am posting my other challenges that I have completed and a hand I finished today.

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge. Use Scrumble, Nvelope, Ojo, Widgets (SNOW):



It's A String Thing. Use String 067 and Tangles Sand Swirl, Screen, Snowzags, Sooflowers.


Hand pretangle:






Tangled hand:

Tangles:Flovine, Betweed, Roel, ING, Tipz, Steps, Florz

4 comments:

  1. i'd love to check out that new challenge but i can't get the translate link to work and can't read it :( if you have suggestions that would be awesome :)

    i really need to try this hand thing, too! i love what you did here. looks like a beautiful lacy glove.

    and i came here because of your joey's challenge tile - so i should comment on that, too :) i like the lacyness you gave to ojo. it's really dainty and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you scroll a little bit past halfway down the post on the new challenge, she has it in English also.

      Delete
  2. I also saw the German site yesterday at first,everyone can participate and ther is a MR Linky like the other tangle challenges sites. i dropped it just there ;-)))

    Al yout tiles are beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have been pondering how I want to address the first challenge (thank goodness it's monthly).

      Delete

Translate