Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thinking

It's raining here right now. That slow, drizzly kind of rain. Rainy days and Mondays always ... make me think. I have been thinking and reflecting on what I am going to do. I thought about closing my Etsy shop but don't know if that is what I really want to do. I am a little frustrated right now with my state of being. I feel like my life has been a series of wrong moves, but then again maybe not. I have a vision that I sometimes feel is hidden from myself. I want to create, to enrich others lives, to continue to learn and expand. However, in so doing I end up with tons of stuff that doesn't do anything but sit in a box or on a shelf. I am not good at self promotion being a somewhat modest person and I think this hinders me getting my stuff out there. I could blame lack of money, lack of equipment, but I think it is more fear of success or rejection ( two sides of the same coin). I feel like the time of me reflecting and thinking should now be a time of action. Maybe, I will learn to fly and soar up to meet my dreams and visions.Maybe I will create some art to reflect these thoughts and help to release my visionary block. Have a blessed and fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate